Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yippe, it's Sunday

me, Sandra and her friend Jia Qi

Yep, Sundays are the best. Everyone in the family is home, and it's family day...that includes me. Just back from a short trip with dad, Sandra and her friend to 7-11 to get some things for mum (see picture of me, Sandra and Jia Qi just back from 7-11) I love to go for rides, especially with the open windows...mmm new places, new smells. I wanted to mark my spot, but then Sandra refused to let me down. Now my friends won't know I was there a little while ago, what a shame.

me climbing into Sandra's cupboard

Now that I'm a bit older ( 4 months and 3 days to be exact) , mum has been introducing some new menu into my diet. All I can say is that everything new tastes good to me. Yum Yum !! Let me tell you a secret. I'll do anything for a snack, that's why I'm learning all the new tricks mum teaches me. Well, the praises do help too.

dad's friends in a gondola, somewhere in Venice

And for dad's friends who know Danny Teh, there are more photos from their Mediterranean cruise. Heard that they're in Venice right now. Here are some facts I've learnt about Venice. Its a city that stretches along the Adriatic Sea in Northern Italy, with a population of approx. 280,000 people. It's considered as one of the most beautiful city in the world and is also known as "City of Water", "City of Lights" and also "City of Bridges".



It's an archipelago of 118 islands, interconnected by about 150 canals and 400 bridges. The classical Venetian boat is the gondola, although it is now mostly used for tourists. Dad has included some photos of his friend in the gondola. To know more, click here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice#Modern_Venice


Oh yeah, dad just showed me some of the latest fashion for dogs on his email, I'll keep you updated on that on my next blog entry...... woof woof !!


A thought for today :)

Its better to lose your pride to the one you love than to lose the one you love because of pride.
Make money on-line. Dog training. puppy training. how to make money from your blog.
how to make money from Google Adsense


No comments: