Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday blues


Just heard from dad that his good friend and wife (Teh & Jasmine) has arrived safely at Bari, the capital city of the province of Bari, on the Adriatic Sea in Italy. Heard they're on a 2 week Mediterranean cruise.

Teh and Jasmine at the port in Bari, Italy

Dad just received a picture MMS from Teh about 10 minutes ago, which showed that the ship has just arrived in Greece. I'll put up some of the photos that dad received. I'll keep you updated on their travels, so all you friends of Teh & Jasmine, do visit my blog for latest updates on their journey.

Hmmm, imagine going on a cruise there. Wonder they'll ever take on pets on a cruise, I mean, WELL-Trained pets. I'm already toilet trained already, you know... so what's the worry !!!


Ooops, Ivan's just back from school, coz' I've just heard the doorbell. Gotta go and welcome him and hopefully playtime again. C u soon.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little fella...I mean fei fei and not the 'fei fei' looking guy on the photo....lucky xxxxxxx!

Opps look what I had done...I accidentally clicked all the google ads in this page...looks like someone have to pay....heheheh

From
Talk Kok King