Saturday, June 21, 2008

Guess what? My front row of permanent teeth has grown and that puts a smile back in my face. And true enough, I'm getting the real juicy cooked pork ribs that mum promised earlier for me to chew on. Even though I only get to chew on that once every few days, hey, it's better than nothing, right? Moreover, I have my rawhide bone to chew on anytime I want.


love my yellow ribbon...??


Now that I'm 5+ months old, I'm getting more freedom now. No more putting up in my cage whenever mum is away for short trips, I guess she more or less trusts me that I won't chew on the sofa !! I don't need sofa, I wanna a real bone.


ain't I cute in the pink ribbon...?


Last weekend, mum and Sandra went to Toby's Pet Shop in Ayer Itam and got me some new goodies. Mmmm, I love those new snacks. Did I tell you that I've put on another kilogram already ! Must be from those lovely snacks, I don't mind though.


my new snack..yummy





By the way, I'm so glad I've found 2 new friends from Dubai who visited my blog and they're Crystal and Snowy. I've posted some of their pictures here. Maltese are cute dogs too, don't u think so ? You can also visit them at http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/




crystal(L) and snowy(R)


A thought for today :)


true friends let everyone come along...

Make money on-line. Dog training. puppy training. how to make money from your blog. hoo mak money from Google Adsense. earn from your blog.

No comments: