Friday, May 30, 2008

Bye bye milk teeth...

Woke up this morning and realised my missing front bottom row teeth ! Did it drop yesterday, the day before? Did I eat it ?? Learnt from dad that its my milk teeth and it starts dropping around age 4 to 7 months.

noticed the missing front teeth ???

Didn't know that, thought it only happens to human children only. Overheard dad telling mum that when my new set of teeth starts to grow, it'll make me wanna chew on anything. At my age, I'd love to chew on anything, not only when I'm teething. Luckily, they've bought me my favorite rawhide chewies and that helps the furniture !!

These past few days has been great. With the school holidays, Sandra and Ivan have been spending lots of time with me, so its fun, fun and games and more games. Her friend Emma might be dropping by on Monday so I've got a new friend to play with.....

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I was telling about the doggie fashion show in my previous blog entry on 18th May, so here it is. Ain't some of the models cute. Hope I'll be able to meet some of them soon. Maybe someday, I'll be a model too !

hot dogs ? Oh no, I hope they don't get eaten..



Hung out to dry? Glad mum uses a hair dryer on me...



he is one mean looking guy !!!



may the force be with you....


cute isn't he, or is it her ??



is it a bird, is it a plane...
no its Superdog.
that's my hero !!


A thought for today :)
Make money on-line. Dog training. puppy training. how to make money from your blog. how to make money from Google Adsense. earn from your blog in US.

No comments: