Friday, April 25, 2008


It's been a hectic 3 weeks since I've moved in to my new home. With so much attention from everyone, at times I feel washed out. Hopefully, in due time, I'll have some time on my own to catch up on my beauty sleep.

Anyway, mum (Kathy) has been busy fussing over me. Initially, she has been giving me a bath every other day, and I was beginning to dread bathtime. I think she must hv surfed the net to get more info, that's why I overheard her saying that I'm gonna bathe only once a week from now onwards. I wouldn't want my fur and skin to be dried up like a prune !! So now she only uses a damp towel once a day to keep me clean... hmmm, that's more like it.

Hey, over these past 3 weeks, I've learned a couple of new tricks and dad(Peter) was telling me that he'll upload some of my videos on to You Tube. He says that I'll be a "home-movie" star. Well, I hope it'll mean I'll be getting more of my favorite snacks..........

Mum has been teaching me how to sit up on my hind legs with both front paws bent in front. Mind you, it wasn't easy at first, kept losing my balance. Luckily, she was very patient and the "Jerhigh" dog snack (chicken flavor) sure helped !!

Playing fetch with Sandra was fun. Of course, at first I fetch whatever was thrown, but kept it in my mouth, especially when it was my favorite toy and I didn't want to give it back. Hey, I love my toys but when when snacks was given, I knew then what obedience training was all about. Of course, I love praises too.........

Dad just mentioned that my video is already up in You-Tube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBQjdmEREU

Hope u like what u see, I'll try to learn up some new tricks soon......Gotta go now, it's bed time for me.

bb............

No comments: