Sunday, April 20, 2008

Intro

Hi all,

My name is feifei and I am a 3 month old Shih Tsu puppy. I was born on 14th January 2008. My mum is Ruby and my dad is Fei Tuit. My mum gave birth to sextuplets and my original owner already have 7 Shih Tsu's in the family and my brothers, sisters and I, was sent to a Pet shop in Tanjung Bungah, Penang, to be sold when I was 2 months old.

Poor me, even though my mum and dad still come to see me whenever they come to the Pet shop for grooming, I knew that I won't see them anymore soon. True enough, on the 26th March, I saw a couple with their 8yr old daughter walked into the shop. I was let out by the Pet shop owner and after being cooped up for ages, I welcomed the company. I took an immediate liking to the small little girl and I can see from her eyes that she loved me too. The girl's mum and dad also mentioned that I looked so adorable and both took turns to carry me.

The Pet shop owner and the couple then went aside and discussed some matters, I guess negotiating how much I'm worth. I stayed with the little girl and we both became instant friends...... (to be continued)

Before I sign off ...

A thought for today :)

Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody
believes he got the biggest piece.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooo!fei fei u r SO cute!i hav a shihtzu too,her name is love.there is also a fei tut dog whenever we take love to nearby pet shop btw =3 do read my blog when u can,u can see love.

Talk Kok King said...

yes cute...for now...beware not to pamper them too much...they might change into little monster demanding first class manicure, hairdo and super alpo food...will be expensive....don't say I didn't warn you...